xpdftools if possible integrate on managellan?

salvo · 133

salvo

• Invalid Civil
on: January 09, 2020, 09:25:14 PM
hello

I used the function that exists on managellan to convert a pdf file to png, this was the manual of bars&pipes, with the current command does not work with pdftopng included in the suite xpdftools is fine, convert all pages, maybe the other tools could be integrated

Best

Aeros on HP Z600 Intel Xeon X5570 3 Ghz, Nvidia 8400gs, Apple Cinema Display 30"

paolone

Reply #1 on: January 15, 2020, 09:08:12 AM
hello

I used the function that exists on managellan to convert a pdf file to png, this was the manual of bars&pipes, with the current command does not work with pdftopng included in the suite xpdftools is fine, convert all pages, maybe the other tools could be integrated

Best

Sorry. I don't uderstand what you're asking for, at all. Current PDF>PNG implementation in magellan uses Ghostscript to do the job. have you got any problem with this? Are you asking me to replace ghostscript with pdftopng in xpfdools? Moreover, I am not sure I have already integrated it in Icaros. Where should I find them?

salvo

• Invalid Civil
Reply #2 on: January 15, 2020, 11:48:03 AM
Hello Paolone

I tried to convert a pdf file with the current tools that exist, but the result was not successful, with pdftopng yes, it is in the xpdftools package on archives

best

Aeros on HP Z600 Intel Xeon X5570 3 Ghz, Nvidia 8400gs, Apple Cinema Display 30"

paolone

Reply #3 on: January 18, 2020, 06:50:43 PM
Hello Paolone

I tried to convert a pdf file with the current tools that exist, but the result was not successful, with pdftopng yes, it is in the xpdftools package on archives

best

Thanks, I will look into this.

salvo

• Invalid Civil
Reply #4 on: January 19, 2020, 02:09:03 AM
hello