New Theme and Donation page.

4pLaY · 346

jacko

Reply #15 on: December 04, 2019, 10:36:22 AM
I still have problems with the view, I changed the color in my profile but when I translate the page with Google translator I get the Black page back.

Unfortunately, when I look at the page I get headaches and I think that I will no longer attend the forum, thanks to the same

At least here, nobody is keep deleting your news message about MUIMapparium  ;)

AMIGASYSTEM

Reply #16 on: December 04, 2019, 02:23:06 PM
Yes, we've never seen this attitude, no respect for users!

miker1264

Reply #17 on: December 04, 2019, 02:58:25 PM
I still have problems with the view, I changed the color in my profile but when I translate the page with Google translator I get the Black page back.

Unfortunately, when I look at the page I get headaches and I think that I will no longer attend the forum, thanks to the same

Just go to the top to your profile and change back to the lighter theme. That's what I did.

You can still go back to the original. You aren't forced to use the darker theme.

AMIGASYSTEM

Reply #18 on: December 04, 2019, 03:46:33 PM
Yes, but you must log in first, otherwise your profile will not be executed!

Then what important if you try to translate the whole page with "Google Translator" (Fire Fox add-on) the page returns to the skin Black

ilBarbax

Reply #19 on: December 04, 2019, 05:08:28 PM
I also returned to the previous theme being this one badly readable with my eyes. We must keep in consideration the average age of this community, that is not really low.

I like the general lay out. I would suggest to create a second theme with the same lay-out but  with a lighter choose of colors.

Anyway I do appreciate the effort.

miker1264

Reply #20 on: December 04, 2019, 10:43:23 PM
I also returned to the previous theme being this one badly readable with my eyes. We must keep in consideration the average age of this community, that is not really low.

I like the general lay out. I would suggest to create a second theme with the same lay-out but  with a lighter choose of colors.

Anyway I do appreciate the effort.

Maybe Medium Blue and Light Blue as opposed to Dark Blue. But the overall layout is acceptable.

x-vision

Reply #21 on: December 04, 2019, 10:51:36 PM
I like the new theme, but the first space to appear should be the latest active threads, that's the most useful info.