Aros Exec > Site feedback

New Theme and Donation page.

<< < (2/8) > >>

4pLaY:

--- Quote from: AMIGASYSTEM on December 01, 2019, 09:35:56 AM ---I'm sorry but the "black" does not allow me to follow the forum, I think he has problems with the view can not spend much time reading !

--- End quote ---

Read my first post on how to change it back to the old theme.

AMIGASYSTEM:
Okay Thanks solved, you have to log in or he'll stay black  ;)

miker1264:
The new Theme is really nice. But it's too dark for me and it makes it hard to read. So I chose the lighter theme. Thanks for tbe effort.

magorium:
The new theme is really nice and also prevents the shite you have to go through to avoid headaches  :)

There is only one annoyance that i observed.

When i browse the forum with a tablet (portrait mode) the post date is listed in a separate column so that it leaves less room for the message itself (which is then cramped up to the right side of the screen/table). Dumb thing is that it places the same date at the top of the actual message when turning the tablet into landscape mode.

4pLaY:

--- Quote from: magorium on December 03, 2019, 12:52:00 AM ---The new theme is really nice and also prevents the shite you have to go through to avoid headaches  :)

There is only one annoyance that i observed.

When i browse the forum with a tablet (portrait mode) the post date is listed in a separate column so that it leaves less room for the message itself (which is then cramped up to the right side of the screen/table). Dumb thing is that it places the same date at the top of the actual message when turning the tablet into landscape mode.

--- End quote ---

I do not own a tablet and as such i have not tested how it looks on one. Feel free to send me a PM with screenshots if you want me to have a look at it.

Not sure how it would look on a Tablet, but if you use Zoom in the browser and set it to 90% instead of 100% it will scale down the design and perhaps make it look better for you.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version