Author Topic: AROS.. bad organization.. useless Money on Power2People  (Read 202 times)

aurabin

• aurabin.net
AROS.. bad organization.. useless Money on Power2People
« on: June 20, 2019, 05:26:25 PM »
The Organization of AROS is bad.. no one has responsability.. Power2People is almost useless and broken. A Wonder this came that far.. I tend to donate to Paolo  and Icaros Desktop directly.. I wish there was more Structure within AROS Land.. and somebody or better we would organize better!

AROS is condemned to death.. Amiga is dying out.. young people don't know Amiga..and Amiga never managed to attract new Users again..We are dying out...Amigaland missed the entire Point of keeping attracting new People!
« Last Edit: June 20, 2019, 05:58:46 PM by aurabin »

terminills

Re: AROS.. bad organization.. useless Money on Power2People
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2019, 06:10:32 PM »
The Organization of AROS is bad.. no one has responsability.. Power2People is almost useless and broken. A Wonder this came that far.. I tend to donate to Paolo  and Icaros Desktop directly.. I wish there was more Structure within AROS Land.. and somebody or better we would organize better!

AROS is condemned to death.. Amiga is dying out.. young people don't know Amiga..and Amiga never managed to attract new Users again..We are dying out...Amigaland missed the entire Point of keeping attracting new People!

As much as Paolo's work is to be appreciated I personally donate directly to the AROS developers when I can afford to.    Here's my reasoning.  Without the core developers, we wouldn't have an OS for a distro to be based on. 

aurabin

• aurabin.net
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2019, 06:22:03 PM »
Well the publicity of the AROS Core Developers is bad!

Let's make AROS exciting again!

trekiej

« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2019, 03:03:39 AM »
64 bit!

salvatore

• healt problem
    • My Personal Web Page
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2019, 05:23:01 PM »
but I don't think the scene outside of aros is any better,but I do not think that the scene outside aros is better, maybe on power2people there are projects that no one wants to do, horewer I do not know if I'm wrong there was a redimentation on the dev that deal with the core
« Last Edit: June 25, 2019, 01:00:20 AM by salvatore »
Tiny Aros on Fujistu Esprimo Intel Core 2 Duo 3 Ghz

salvatore

• healt problem
    • My Personal Web Page
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2019, 01:01:40 AM »
you have to understand that there are not many resources, and to be satisfied with what there is and maybe collaborate

hi
Tiny Aros on Fujistu Esprimo Intel Core 2 Duo 3 Ghz